APPLY FOR A GREEN MOUNTAIN ENERGYTM SUN CLUBTM SOLAR DONATION
Each year a select group of non-profit organizations are chosen from all applicants to receive a solar donation from the
- A not-for-profit interested in hosting, owning and maintaining a solar generation system on its property.
- The organization’s mission and contribution to its community.
- The site of the installation is owned by the organization and located in the United States.
- Solar educational opportunities the organization will be able to provide to the public.
- Willingness to work with Green Mountain to promote the donation and solar energy through press and public events.
- Ongoing public exposure to solar energy and the Sun Club.
If this sounds like a good fit for your organization, please fill out the application below! Still have questions? Check out our FAQs.
Important Note: If you are not the final decision maker at your organization, before filling out this application please discuss your organization’s ability to meet all the criteria above with the decision makers.